I have been very tired today. Don't really understand why..but tired none the less. I tried to leave work an hour early, got detained by a family member and well, you know the rest of the story.
We lost one of our faithful few last week. Sister Frances Cooper. She sure fought a good fight, and I believe kept the faith. Cancer is a terrible thing. You just can't always decide what is the right thing to do. Let the cancer riddle your body with it's many symptoms and ailments or take chemotherapy and suffer the side effects of that plan. God can heal, we know and believe that.
Well, it is late, must work tomorrow. No time off until the assembly. I am praying continuously for God's will and direction. I am praying for the Body to unite, to seek His guidance and to be MEN and WOMEN of
God and not self-serving, carnal beings that some seem to be at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment